Chicken Pasta and Pine Nuts
Time 25 mins Servings 2
- 2oz Whole Wheat Angel Hair
- 2oz Dry or fresh sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or use oil in the tomatoes
- 2 Cloves of garlic...chopped
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- Quarter cup of Fresh Basil...Sliced
- Quarter cup of Pine Nuts
- Medium Chicken Breast (6oz)...Bite-sized Pieces
- Add pasta to boiling water with a pinch of salt.
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet. Add chicken, garlic, red-pepper flakes.Cook until chicken starts to brown. Add tomatoes and stir until chicken is cooked.
- Drain Pasta and mix with other ingredients in skillet. Add most of pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle with Pine Nuts and top with remaining Basil.